Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Big Grin 
Thanks so much CG.  I appreciate the feedback.

I pushed the values a bit on Strato — hope you and/or the forum will let me know if this is an improvement.

I put some finishing touches on my reaper pic — but it looks HORRIBLE on this computer I'm uploading from.  I'll check it on another couple of monitors when I have some time and hope it looks more like the original monitors I painted on.

It's supposed to be red to yellowish hues but on this PC it looks overly VIOLET and lost almost ALL of the yellow and orange hues and the touches of blues.

-------------------

As mentioned before, I've been messing around with Krita's new 5.1.0 update.  The problems I mentioned above are still an issue but I figured out the time-lapse tool and REALLY like that. 

And I used Krita's animation to edit it AND discovered there is a new TWEENING tool which it didn't have before.

There's already a new 5.1.1 update that addressed the slow loading but I haven't heard anything about all the SLOW "updating" it has to do when you move a node or change it's opacity etc.  REALLY slows things down as you paint — especially like I use it when I want to quickly compare opacities on a layers or move things up and down. It becomes a HUGE problem because it goes through the updating process and won't let you cancel until it finishes. Then you gotta repeat that process for 'UNDO' — and POOF — there just went a minute or two you coulda used for painting.

Anywho — I did this silly little pic as I was testing the time-lapse feature.  I was in a pretty good mood when I was coming up with this on the fly.  [Image: biggrin.png]

I'm still messing with  time-lapse — so i I finish this pic I'll post the final pic and video.

That is all.  Carry on CD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! NOW IN 5G!! - by Jephyr - 10-25-2022, 10:23 AM