Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS
Brick 
@CBinnsIllustration Great minds think alike indeed bro. Cheers back and likewise, you already know! I'm always grateful to be able to participate here amongst other great image makers as yourself, and the others. I appreciate the good words on my work and thanks man, I really have just been doing a lot of experimenting and the texture thing is just something I have been having some fun with and exploring more for sure. Yes, anytime I have the opportunity of winning these challenges my goal is to always try and serve not one, but many interesting topics within the same genre in order to ramp of the creative incentive psychology all the much more, one should be able to read the concept briefs and be flooded with massive amounts of creative ideas, and there will always be one topic that stands out more to one than others.

The idea of exploration is key in our development, we should never get too comfortable doing the same things over and over and really push ourselves like @darktiste has mentioned. Yeah bro, time's a m'fer for real, it's so easy to dissolve a few hours into this stuff, but we do the best we can and like I always say that doing anything is better nothing. I push myself hard to try and manage everything to the best of my abilities. I actually get moody in real life when I don't get to create, and create freely, not sure if you relate, but yeah, I just really enjoy drawing and painting; it's really that simple.

Get in where you can bro, and I look forward to all your image drops no doubt! This last piece you rocked was nothing short of amazing and you know, I forgot to mention how brilliant the friggin sand spinning around the character is man, that is really an awesome and fantastic effect that brings so much motion to that image, absolutely great work again.

Noodling away on a Sand Bender, just got my values and colors in place roughly, really excited to start rendering this soon, but first the gym and grocery shopping.......
Some good music serving me some good mood and inspiration on this I'd like to share with you all:
Krull-A Symphony (James Horner-1983)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFFdQcfXDyA

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - by Lege1 - 07-26-2023, 03:47 AM