Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS
Star 
@Darktiste Thanks so much on your input and yes, Aladdin has been inspirational on all my Sand Bender concepts indeed. I really don't want to detail the carpet too much because it will bring a focal point to a place in the image I don't want. I want the main focus on all the images to be about the characters as much as possible. I'm sorry you are not liking the color much on the second Sand Bender piece but it is subject to change some as I evolve the image more. I'm glad you are liking the light values for sure as that seems to be key in controlling form and mood in the image. I like the Mummy poster idea more so for the Sand Spirit topic but not the Sand Bender. If I get to the sand spirit concept I will definitely be exploring this idea you have of the gigantic character much more like seen in the Mummy poster you posted. As always, thank you very much for your input, I always appreciate that.

@Joseph Cow Great start so far and I really like the colors and lighting in this piece. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you evolve this image; there is definitely a lot of potential there. If I could make one suggestiong it would be to maybe take into consideration zooming your camera view of the image more on the character since this is and should be the primary focus of your image, not the surrounding household.

CBinnsIllustration Thank you so much bro and I'm glad you are liking the background lighting and texture. Yes, the graffiti element will forever show through in my work I think, but I'm glad it's working for the better and not the worse, and you are right about it creating a signature / style to my work. LMAO, your latest topic of the Djinn fart!!! This is way out of the box, but great humor and really cool looking so far. I like the ghostly pale color use on this one and overall glowing effect of the Djinn. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is going to sum up my first Sand Bender concept and no music today, just working in silence which is good sometimes.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - by Lege1 - 07-28-2023, 04:39 AM