Poll: Who drew the greatest fantastical desert dweller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pubic Enemy
14.29%
1 14.29%
Lege1
0%
0 0%
JosephCow
57.14%
4 57.14%
CBinnsIllustration
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - FINALS
Pubic Enemy Great work again and I really like your semi realistic rendering style on this. The colors you chose and how they are displayed worked really well, and my favorite part of this illustration is how you painted out the Oracle's face and how the drapery was coming along.

Darktiste thanks for the concept commentary critique, I'll definitely keep it shorter next time. I got carried away per usual. I get over excited about this stuff.

Joseph Cow congrats on what seems to be a definite win according to the poll results. I really love the rendering, lighting, and over all concept of your piece; the cool and warm color scheme works perfect also. Great job on this! My favorite part of this illustration is how there are things in the spell smoke but there is only enough information to let our minds run wild; it gives off a great feeling of mysterious, mystic, and creepy.

CBinnsIllustration Great job on this piece again, I think it is a really awesome illustration, and I love how your illustrations are so clean in style and technique. The colors on this piece coordinate really well, not to mention the details of everything and the anatomy of the Aztec Priestess came out really great! My favorite part of this piece strangely enough is how you did the sand whirlwind effect, I still think that was a great add and gives the piece a great feel and energy. Great work on this man!

Zebra Really cool entry and illustrative graphic style. The simplicity the overall aesthetics and the interesting color scheme really make this work a very signature style and unique. Great job on this and good luck with hopefully getting your entry in to make future competitions.

Really great work again everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing what the next topic will be!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - FINALS - by Lege1 - 08-23-2023, 11:57 AM