Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen
(10-09-2023, 06:23 AM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: Great start Lege1, loving the monsters sinister look! Darktiste made some good feedback, I would level out those sweater puppies :)

I finally got some free time to flesh out some thumbs. These were my favorite 3. I plan to take one of these further. Im leaning towards the space mechanic as I don’t do a lot of sci-fi and wanted something fresh. Drawing inspiration from all the space thrillers I’ve loved throughout my life. There always seems to be that one sexy female side character who gets taken out in some bloody and unnecessary shower scene…not complaining..but not this time!  

I wrote you a little backstory you could use.

A distant rattling sound disturb the stasis sleep of were heroine in her interstellar journey.She get dress and take her handy smart club and head toward the sound what is making such a noise an other mutant space rat trying to sabotage her journey ?The air seem to get thicker as she approch did someone turn up the heat or what she tell herself nervously as she wipe some sweat of her forehead.

What was suppose to be a pretty straight foward mission to bring back dark matter for experiment is about that have a unexpected turn. As as she just come around the corner there standing about 7th tall a shadow figure with nothing but bad intension a vague but certainly menacing presence can be felt .Maybe she should have stayed in bed she told herself as she now as no choose but to face this menacing figure towering over her.She scream as she swing her club having the urgency to defend herself.

Stay tune for the incredible next episode of Inter stella.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen - by darktiste - 10-09-2023, 10:21 AM