Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
--
0%
0 0%
---
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #49 - Twisted Christmas - FINALS
FallowGround absolutely, and get in where you can for sure. The more mileage you put in the better you become, at least that's what I like to think, lol.

CBinnsIllustration Thank you so much on the good words and just always striving to get better and improve primarily for self. Big congrats on the new projects, work takes priority over everything especially if it's something you love. That's the general idea is to become so busy with professional work that you no longer have time for stuff like this, that's also the downside to it all too as most professionals I know all complain about not having enough free time for their growth and development with their personal art. I definitely went through it in my years of tattooing when I'd get busy and that's all that mattered was preparing the next design to seat the next person and so on. It's a juggling act to try and balance out personal and professional projects, but the bills gotta get paid so work will always come first.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #49 - Twisted Christmas - FINALS - by Lege1 - 01-16-2024, 12:12 PM