Nice to meet you!
A secret that may evade a lot of people with aspiration of there own it not what you say it what you do. But as long as you clarify form time to time what you want to do there odd you will do it.

After all it would be a bit ridicule to not have people at least have a sense of what you are trying to achieve we can't read mind.But Making sure you have control over your own intention require a bit of privacy not for the sake of secrecy but because sometime you need to be shielded from people taking the wheel of your art specially if you a people pleaser type.

Privacy to a certain degree is also to ensure to a level that you walk the walk and not talk and talk. As i might heard somewhere create intention doesn't make a good artist.

We all need a community of like minded individual it multiply the chance of success there time for transparency and there time to be distant to be able to take your own direction.

It really depend if you are still trying to figure thing out and need support or if you are further down the road in knowing how to cook something up. Sometime to many cook in the kitchen can hinder the direction you had initially for the better of for the worst.

Comic is certainly something that can be very broad specially when your into world building and story telling it not the easy path certainly it a lot of practice for sure depending on the complexity of the project. But now a day i heard it not as hard as before to make comic using 3d.

I recommend you get blender and look into grease pencil there also clip studio i heard is a create tool for comic and manga artist.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-08-2024, 07:37 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by JosephCow - 07-08-2024, 09:56 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by RottenPocket - 07-08-2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-08-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-09-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-09-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-10-2024, 08:31 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-10-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Lillen - 07-14-2024, 05:09 AM