Nice to meet you!
I certainly encourage you to use it but certainly would not advise to rely heavily on the 3d model aspect you want strong drawing fundamental first but ultimately comic is not necessary about pretty drawing but appealing story.

A good reminder is that setting up model won't teach you about basic such as anatomy or character design.

Never use something to a level where you feel like it limit you.

If you want to do comic right away you can always start with stick figure this way you can also deal with concept like composition, environment and props much earlier.

As far as the material you are studying are you following video tutorial,paid content or have book?

My advise is if you don't have money right now is to go to a local library they might have resource on how to draw comic you just have to look for some comic or manga related book that could teach you the basic and all you will need is to borrow the book what even better is you probably don't even have to visit a library because some library might allow you to borrow book digitally so only have to sign in and other stuff probably.

Anyways let me know if you need help for book suggestion or where to find them.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-08-2024, 07:37 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by JosephCow - 07-08-2024, 09:56 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by RottenPocket - 07-08-2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-08-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-09-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-09-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Navaali - 07-10-2024, 08:31 AM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by darktiste - 07-10-2024, 02:25 PM
RE: Nice to meet you! - by Lillen - 07-14-2024, 05:09 AM