Crimson CHOW#55_Solara Summertime Fairy
Here's some sketches and exploration of this idea. The prompt makes me think classical beauty vibes, so I looked for some sculptures and paintings that capture that. I really liked the idea of her being able to summon breezes. I found this a sculpture that really depicted a woman leaning into a breeze, enjoying it, and I think I want to do more iterations of that idea. I also was playing with the idea of her being able to do something with sunlight, so I tried some poses where she is reaching toward the sun to try to suggest that she is doing something with or to it.

I made a ref sheet to get inspiration for the poses and vibe. The link painting has nothing to do with it, I just liked the painting style and kept it because I think want to emulate that with the render.
I think now that I have some direction I can gather more specific references and start working on a drawing of a pose.

CBinns, nice work so far! I really like this take and this pose. My only suggestion is to maybe switch up her clothing. I like the transparent dress on top, but the underwear looks very normal human. So together it reads a bit like she's wearing her pajamas. You could maybe ditch the underwear and give her more fabric if you don't want her to be nude.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW#55_Solara Summertime Fairy - by JosephCow - 08-17-2024, 09:10 AM