Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer
Paul Ganguly Welcome and great start! Your overall piece is looking good here, but seeing the character from the back like this seems incomplete for really seeing the character as much as possible. It almost feels close to being a cheap silhouette trick to do the least work possible, and avoid major areas of the character development. Changing the camera angle but keeping the same idea could work out really great and more emphasis and detail on the character. I did a quick rough sketch to visually explain what I mean better. It's far from perfect and you would have to get the perspective laid out better, but from this view we can see the character much better.

Speaking of perspective, fantastic work with yours, it looks very good and looks like you definitely your way around perspective with this 3 point demonstration. Your scene here is really immersive in it's rough detail stage. 

Keep up the great work though, my critique is not to discourage you but to try and help you create a better image where possible. 

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by JosephCow - 09-09-2024, 09:20 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-10-2024, 04:28 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Leo Ki - 09-10-2024, 09:10 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-13-2024, 04:33 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-13-2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-27-2024, 10:20 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 10-03-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 10-03-2024, 10:41 AM