Working towards consistency
#35
Recently I started to try gouache with real life things. I hadn't used it in 10 years and I'm not sure if I ever knew how to do it. Like everything, it's worst than I expected, but I feel like today's church is a little better with zones and masses.
I've found a group in my city that paint using gouache every Sunday and it's really nice to join them and try this. I'm looking forward using the advice I got.
I'm also almost done with Drawabox lesson 1.

@Jeremygordonart : It's actually nice to have feedback on my previous work! The waterfall was done using a method from a book, I certainly have to gain to work from artists and maybe photography too...
Regarding Drawabox and similar things, thank you for giving me other references. Peter Han's book looks amazing, if I'm not mistaken he's the teacher Uncomfortable took inspiration from for Drawabox?
I'm probably going to try and finish the course on Drawabox first, this way I can go over fundamentals all over again with the other methods afterwards, instead of repeating the same thing.
I'm also discovering the Challenge 52... It's really exciting to see so much learning materials!






Reply


Messages In This Thread
Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-06-2024, 06:42 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-06-2024, 07:26 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-06-2024, 07:33 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Jephyr - 08-08-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Tribulator - 08-10-2024, 03:15 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-12-2024, 12:54 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-18-2024, 07:29 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by one_two - 08-18-2024, 07:31 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-18-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Lillen - 08-19-2024, 01:55 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-21-2024, 08:05 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-21-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-22-2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-22-2024, 11:21 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 12-15-2024, 11:49 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 12-16-2024, 06:04 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Artloader - 12-18-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 12-19-2024, 09:58 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 12-19-2024, 11:41 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by ruthwood - 01-12-2025, 08:34 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-04-2025, 10:35 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-09-2025, 04:04 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-09-2025, 05:44 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-16-2025, 07:19 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-21-2026, 06:09 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-21-2026, 07:10 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-22-2026, 08:26 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-22-2026, 08:53 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-24-2026, 02:21 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-24-2026, 11:54 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 08-26-2026, 08:14 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by darktiste - 08-26-2026, 03:06 PM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 09-01-2026, 07:46 AM
RE: Working towards consistency - by Navaali - 09-28-2026, 07:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)