I post my ''Look At My Yeah!''
#7
I will post some of my edits today since I mentioned that I make those too (wait, no i didn't, well i do, oops)



This is a remake of the first edit I ever made, and this image is from september of 2024. It's probably still one of my favorites due to it's simplicity, I wanted this one to be fairly empty in it's composition and for it to communicate some sort of uncertainty. I imagine that even though heaven is where most people would probably wanna go in the after life, that the realization that you're, well, dead, would still make it a weird and even uncomfortable experience, which is what i wanted to portray here.





Censored version of the full edit, (the ''uncensored'' isn't much different other than a bit of extra text that i thought was a bit disturbing maybe so i decided not to include it, i might include a link to the uncensored later but right now imgbb isn't letting me upload images.) I wanted to portray a feeling of overwhelm + isolation with this one, so I made the cityscape in the background (taken from wet dry world in super mario 64) take up the whole sky and added some text to be just barely legible with a house in the center of the photo that's separated from everything else by a large body of water. the entire image is meant to feel a little like it's ''screaming'' at you.



Most of my edits are created as a sort of ''vent art'' i guess, although i make them because i find the process behind making them genuinely fun and it's a nice break from drawing where i tend to stress a lot more about getting things to ''look right.'' the entire point of my style of edits, (''weirdcore'') is that they're meant to be rough around the edges and look a little like something out of a fever dream, it's an aesthetic i've really enjoyed and resonated with ever since 2021 because it does a good job at visually representing what a lot of my mental struggles ''feel like'' for me. (i would like to mention that i am okay and these edits are not actually indicative of my well-being, i really just make these for fun even if they usually have personal meanings to me, because i like weird art :^))

also, there was another one i wanted to post but that one isn't working for some reason. oh well


Attached Files Image(s)



Reply


Messages In This Thread
I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-25-2026, 01:00 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 09-25-2026, 11:00 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-26-2026, 06:03 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 09-26-2026, 11:31 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-27-2026, 02:41 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-28-2026, 02:40 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 10-01-2026, 03:34 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 10-03-2026, 02:41 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Navaali - 10-03-2026, 04:21 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Ortani - 10-03-2026, 07:07 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 10-04-2026, 04:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)