I post my ''Look At My Yeah!''
#8
(09-25-2026, 01:00 PM)Blepleb Wrote: Look At My Yeah!


First up, this drawing I made of (oh god, it's this guy) back in june. I say (oh god, it's this guy) not because i dislike the character, but because i happen to have a special interest on this guy, STILL ONGOING???, lasting FIVE YEARS>??? i wasn't even this obsessed with my little pony when i was a toddler, what the hell!! anyway...yeah, my first drawing of ''spamton'' was from all the way back in may of 2023, the biggest difference between how i drew him now vs how i drew him then (old art here for reference,) is that now i seem to really like drawing him as a barely comprehensible being. it IS fun to draw him that way, though, so i understand myself. haha i'm drawing him right now and making use of the flipaclip ''blur and smudge'' tools to make him look all melty and distorted hopefully i'll finish it and i can share it here


I also have this, concept art for two main characters for a webseries I want to make/was working on earlier this year (i didn't draw their hands because i didn't feel like it, you get the idea) The art is meant to be drawn in a very amateur way on purpose, since I think it would help with the strange/off kilter kind of feel that i'd wanna go with for the thing. I was inspired by old flash animations and the recent resurgence of them as a tool to create unnerving/horror animations (this project would not be horror though) More art from the almost finished but incomplete ''pilot'' here and here.
What it WOULD be...is basically a slice of life kind of series taking place at the end of our world, following the aftermath of a ''man made'' rapture event, where the only two human characters we see are ''dante'' and a currently unnamed character. Both characters would have different mindsets and ways of approaching their situation, with dante being an atheist, and the unnamed character being a potestant christian (the religion i was raised in before leaving.) i chose to have that as a dynamic between the two characters because i think it could be interesting given the context of the shows setting. Some other information about the characters is that dante is supposed to work as ''the weatherman,'' while the unnamed character has a pet cat named ''lucy.'' i want both of these to be important somehow but not sure how, i do find it interesting how dante mentions cats in their dialogue during the pilot though, so maybe...............

P.S. uhh...hopefully the images work? if not ill include the links here (the spamton drawing, the concept art drawing)

writing some more about those two characters (dante & the other one) from my OG post before i go and doodle some pose ideas for some updated OC reference sheets, just kinda thinking out loud here. might edit this post later to include the (almost finished) ''pilot episode'' i made for this thing.

to elaborate more on the characters personalities (needs work), dante perceives life & everything in it as more of a ''collective,'' and they believe that things will be better someday, hopefully even better than before, now that every remaining human is forced to work together simply for survival. The other main character is much more individualistic than Dante, and a bit more cynical about people. their main goal throughout the series is to somehow achieve ''repentance'' so that they can reunite with their family in heaven, where they believe their family and friends are now.

I think that dante would be the kind to try and go about their life as usual, ''make pretend'' that nothing happened until they can't anymore. either that, or they may be genuinely unaware that anything has changed for a while. maybe some sort of dissociative thing? or maybe their life was already in a sort of ''apocalyptic'' condition, enough to the point that they didn't recognize it. the other main character, on the other hand, meets dante right after the events that led up to the webseries, being left behind while the rest of their family got ''raptured.'' in the episode where they meet they would come off as pretty rude, now part of that is just their personality, being a bit snarky because that's their sense of humor, but also because they're grieving and maybe jealous of dante's ability to ''make pretend'' and seem so unbothered by everything. that frustration from them would calm down though, and the two would become friends, partly out of necessity seeing as how they're the only two humans alive as far as they know.

i haven't worked on this for quite a while but it's still a project that intrigues me. if nothing else, it could be a neat little writing exercise for me seeing as how i still don't know a whole lot about writing. ''episodes'' would be extremely short too, so it's more like writing scenarios with dialogue than writing ''episodes''

P.S: i'm sorry if this strays from the kind of stuff i'm supposed to post, i enjoy a lot of different kinds of art & that includes writing (even if a lot of mine is extremely informal, because it's meant to guide my art & characters more than it's supposed to be traditional book writing)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-25-2026, 01:00 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 09-25-2026, 11:00 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-26-2026, 06:03 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 09-26-2026, 11:31 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-27-2026, 02:41 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 09-28-2026, 02:40 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 10-01-2026, 03:34 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Blepleb - 10-03-2026, 02:41 AM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Navaali - 10-03-2026, 04:21 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by Ortani - 10-03-2026, 07:07 PM
RE: I post my ''Look At My Yeah!'' - by darktiste - 10-04-2026, 04:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)