Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges
Hey guys,

I needed to start a new thread so I could change the name, but I think we should use a single thread for all of our challenge entries, that way we don't saturate the forums every 2 weeks. So I'll be posting all of my Bloodsport work into this single topic from now on.

Here are the 2 comps I'm trying to decide between from all my thumbnailing.

[Image: Nausicaa_color_study1.jpg]

This one I want the feel to be sort of a character spread with Nausicaa, Lord Yupa, and Asbel, in the toxic jungle with a very post-apocalypse/nuclear winter feel to it. I think her bright orange hair will make a really good focal point at the center of all that green, blue and gray

[Image: Nausicaa_color_study2.jpg]

And this one I like because of the dynamic X comp, the drama of her flying through a storm getting shot at. I feel like the clouds are sort of an environment cop-out though, so I'm not sure if I should do it.

Opinions? Crits? Thanks everyone!

Messages In This Thread
Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges - by Natalie_Becker - 01-31-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges - by Natalie_Becker - 02-06-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges - by CanisPanthera - 02-07-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges - by Natalie_Becker - 02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Natalie Becker - Bloodsport Challenges - by gyork - 02-08-2012, 04:23 PM