MrBeast's Long Way of Learning Digital Painting [C+C wanted]
Wow, thank you all. :blush: This is really encouraging, I hadn't expected this much feedback x]

@JonHop: Thanks man, I have a idea for a artwork I want to try in the next few days. Until then I should do a few studies that will help me executing that particular idea.
@AaronJordan: Hm, drawing, that's something I did tons at school but didn't really got any good. (To be honest though, I didn't really try, I always just used it to scribble down a idea and make a few iterations of that idea, was never supposed to really look good.) I kinda hoped I could avoid it.
@Mythtaken: Thank you, making a few perspective studies sounds like a good idea.
@Ursula Dorada & Chiritsu & Vandall: Thanks for the encouragement :)

I just wanted to note one thing: I am not "completely" new to digital painting, I did lurk here and there, and also read the one or another thing, but what I didn't do was actively practice. I have a bit background in other visual art forms such as pixel art, and can use some of the experience and knowledge from there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MrBeast's Long Way of Learning Digital Painting - by MrBeast - 01-15-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: MrBeast's Long Way of Learning Digital Painting - by MrBeast - 01-17-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: MrBeast's Long Way of Learning Digital Painting [C+C wanted] - by MrBeast - 01-18-2013, 09:53 PM