"Paint" - This is how I feel a lot of days!
Thanks so much, everyone! And sorry for the delay--got sidetracked with a lot of different things, unfortunately.

Myriam, you're absolutely correct--I darkened up the background. How is it now?

JabyReART, you're right--there were some issues with the underlying drawing, but it actually wasn't the leg. When I superimposed the reference image, I discovered that I had drawn the torso and the arms a bit off. I've fixed them both--do you think the leg looks better now?

Monkeybread, I love your suggestion, but at this point, I'm not sure I'm willing to invest the time it would take to make those changes--altering the light source would be a very time-consuming challenge for me. For now, I'd just like to move on, but it's not inconceivable I won't revisit this in the future...that's the advantage of a digital format! As for the text, I'll be getting a critique from the creative writing group I go to shortly, so hopefully they'll be able to give me some useful feedback!

Thank you again, all of you!!!

[Image: Paint_forweb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Paint" - This is how I feel a lot of days! - by JabyReART - 03-13-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: "Paint" - This is how I feel a lot of days! - by Camilleon - 03-22-2013, 03:31 AM