I want to finish this!
hey!
yeah, looks pretty nice to me. my adjustment suggestions would be:

the slanted horizon gives a sense of dynamism, speed, etc, which i think are slightly hindered by:

1) the egg, relative to the picture frame, is sitting vertically, it looks completely still. might look better if its slanted and held at an angle, flowing with the composition more

2) same with the bird, although he is slanted in a dynamic way relative to the ground-plane, he is in a straight vertical line relative to the frame, which makes things feel a bit more static too.

some other things:

- the clouds in the background don't stretch out behind any of the characters, they end precisely where the characters start, having them go underneath the characters and be overlapped like that should help bring some depth into the picture

- nice perspective, with tribe in the back, bird center and man in the front

- nice work on the spears too!

- the stretch of bright green grass is a bit uniform and out of colour to my taste, might look better a slightly different hue and with some more variety?

- yes the scene is clear and understandable, and the bird does like quite dumb

thats all that comes to mind, hope it is helpful to you : )

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche

Messages In This Thread
I want to finish this! - by Gabriel-Dias - 05-27-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: I want to finish this! - by EduardoGaray - 05-28-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: I want to finish this! - by aks9 - 05-28-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: I want to finish this! - by Gabriel-Dias - 05-28-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: I want to finish this! - by Gabriel-Dias - 05-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: I want to finish this! - by Gabriel-Dias - 06-02-2013, 11:04 AM