Focus!
How to Focus On Studying in 6 Steps
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3-page-8.html

try to avoid active thinking task before sleep(to relax)
I suggest to do sport to kill surplus energy you might have.

Since you have a idea of what slow you down try to make it hard to do it those thing.
You seem to like to browser art it ok and useful but it can turn into procastination.
The best thing you can do is to set a time limit to browser art and this time should be set to fill a need example you should browser are to gather reference,to get inspired.

You seem to like to play video game just remember there is a time for everything fun and hard work it hard to balance but if you balance it well you will enjoy videogame even more because you spend less time doing it.The best is to be able to enjoy art as much as you like videogame.But for that you need to think art going to be fun or else it won't be.You choose to be lazy your not lazy the reason why you go lazy is like you said.''I think I may also have a problem of over-complicating and over-estimating the task at hand, which leads me to procrastinate a little''.I know what your talking about it the same for me i think the best you can do for that is to concentrate on what you want to learn now and a bit of what you want to learn later.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Focus! - by Nexuun - 09-12-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Focus! - by Nexuun - 01-01-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Focus! - by darktiste - 01-02-2014, 02:45 AM