Intro and a few questions
Hey, welcome to the forums :)

Making notes on or near the study or whatever you've just done is a good way to keep track of things (i find). that way if you decide to take a trip down memory lane you can see how you were thinking back then and how you've changed, or find things you've forgotten etc. I also like to give mini crits to myself, to see if i can vocalize where i think i'm messing up (it tends to be the same things over and over..)

I find i learn best when I don't adhere to a strict schedule. I have a list of things I should study at some point and I just pick what i feel like/haven't done in a while. Its pretty much the same list of things you have. I also like to paint something crazy every once in a while just to mix it up,
With that said, heres Dave's old schedule: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/M...hedule.jpg

I have it as my background, to keep me reminded of what I should be working toward

I've also discovered that watching/listening something art related gets me going, or can keep me going for longer, maybe that might get you going.

Not sure of where you're at now but as a side note if you ever feel frustrated trying to learn the fundamentals of art try switching mediums or trying something you've never used before. Digital can be particularly frustrating if you don't have a good footing to start with

Anyways hope to see your stuff soon!

Messages In This Thread
Intro and a few questions - by redmoss - 01-07-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: Intro and a few questions - by Swibble - 01-10-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Intro and a few questions - by darktiste - 01-11-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Intro and a few questions - by redmoss - 01-14-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Intro and a few questions - by Patrick Gaumond - 01-16-2014, 09:32 AM