The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Angeliquevdmee:Thank you! btw did'nt I see you in BrotherOstavia's stream the otherday? :)

Clockodile:Thanks! and yeah the back of the head, i'm aware of that something I keep forgetting though XD, problem is I always start with a circle for it(think most do) when it's more of an oval shape, i'll try to start adding onto the back of the circle next time I draw a head see how that works out.

Two small things, tried to apply the lighting excercise to an imagination portrait(Yes I did need to add onto the back of the head with this one but I was almost done with it before I read youre comment4519626a)

and also trying to learn how to draw scales, for the Siren peice I figured it might make some degree of sense for them to use theyre tails as sharp weapons considering what they are.
Tried to use a photo-overlay and draw it by hand, i'ma gonna go with drawing it, at my level I think the overlay would be to obvious even if I heavily modified it.
Also gonna try and make some texture brushes for the sand rock and scales if I can find something that works well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 06-06-2014, 02:06 AM