|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Cyprinus: Thanks dude! Glad the asaro helps you! It's kinda hard to get them right, but they really teach a lof about construction, best tip I can give is focus in one area at a time. Like if you feel cheekbones are something you don't really understand in a 3d way focus on that, their rythims and shit and try to memorize it, then relate it to other parts and so on and so on. :)

Well, I'm having slow days lately, I'm gonna have to take a trip to the capital this week to get a computer and fix some stuff that needs to get done, so expect a lack of updates as of this week. I'll try to upload something, but I don't think I'll have much time to study at all.

First , another asaro copy ( playing a bit more with the proportions and trying to be more loose instead of getting it 100% accurate):

[Image: 30.jpg]

Some referenced studies, focusing more on raw construction rather than making pretty values and shit, still a ton of work to do:

[Image: 31.jpg]

And some heads from mind, some of them I went the tolkien route and tried to do some weird shit, but it looks crappy cause I'm now trying to do anything other than maping the construction:

[Image: 32.jpg]

[Image: 34.jpg]

Also got some posing planned for the CHOW and layed a setup for the painting, I hope I can finish it in time, but I can't be 100% sure, any crits are wellcome ( the coat shape is a placeholder so I'll change it don't worry xD)

[Image: 29.jpg]

[Image: 33.jpg]

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 09-15-2014, 06:25 AM