This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie
Aka Working Title Sketchbook by Audie

For Trinqutte's Powergirl & Wonder Woman weekly challenge - didn't make the cut

Regular Show x Army of Darkness. Something for Halloween.

Color study and messing with some environmental brushes. I want to get into it. Need to incorporate some received critiques sometime.

For Trinquette's weekly challenge, which, again, did not make the cut. Eh, I like it.

Studying light and shadow. Fuckin' rendered the shit out of it.

Another round of the same thing

Judge Death. Used many dental photos for reference. Didn't think I'd need to look at teeth to draw teeth. hah.

I love beautiful eyes.

Used an old sketch of Spider-man and utilized Rapoza's breakdown technique in part of his Bog Witch tutorial.

Looking back, I'd say my illustrations, sketches look exactly like... like generic photos. But I keep them that way because they're studies on basic fundamentals, which I have yet to really use effortlessly without the aid of references. I want to start incorporating some dynamism, get some tricky poses and all those features. But my mind, at this point, isn't really flexible to produce complex stuff; well, it can, but it'd take days or even months to get things rolling. So, I must study anatomy and analyze all that a heck of a lot more to get things speedy for the next stage.

Messages In This Thread
This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie - by Audie Eagleheart - 11-09-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie - by Caisne - 11-14-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie - by Jonesoda - 01-11-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie - by Vicianus - 03-04-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: This Sketchbook Sucks by Audie - by Tsirides - 04-19-2015, 09:55 PM