Life sucks, time to study!
(08-31-2015, 12:45 AM)SketchStick Wrote: Hi! You can call me Sketch.

I do illustration, animation and programming. I take my craft pretty seriously and I think it's important that I'm able to draw anything, as I want to do complete scenes where both the environment and characters have the same level of detail. Just heads up, I'm on a bit of a binge with non-human characters right now...

The last few years of my life has been absolute hell and while I made some progress during that time, I'm no where near the skill level I should be as my study habits took a severe hit. If I'm going to improve my situation I need to start pushing towards doing art full-time and that means ramping up my art production and addressing all my weaknesses.

I'll be starting with the figure, just working my way through the usual gestures and anatomy. I need to make an effort to learn all the origin and insertion points properly so I can get all the muscles as crisp and defined as possible, also to put a ton of work into my arch nemesis: hands. After that I'll probably shift more into still-life and environments...

It's nice to meet you all and I hope you don't mind me spamming my sketchbook thread with lots of nude things.

I totally with you on those study habits that is something I'm struggling with.

Messages In This Thread
Life sucks, time to study! - by SketchStick - 08-31-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Life sucks, time to study! - by wasgodx - 09-01-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Life sucks, time to study! - by PathSeeker - 09-01-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Life sucks, time to study! - by DavidSzilagyi - 09-04-2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Life sucks, time to study! - by dekujuki - 09-20-2015, 03:51 AM
RE: Life sucks, time to study! - by Zekiah - 09-23-2015, 01:56 PM