What makes a good study (need a bit of help)
Hey, I have a few issues,

I've been having a bit of trouble understanding how to conduct the most useful studies, so far the ones I have done I seem to spend alot of time on, refining them generally all over, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Should I be focusing on certain things and be spending less time?
Also I've been having issues deciding what exactly I should choose to study. Reason being is I have quite a big deal of things to learn, and understand. I guess it's a bit overwhelming.

I know my main area I feel I should learn is human anatomy, But lately my lines and focus have been off for some reason for studies, and I seem to just get frustrated. I do paint every day though, I'll connect my tablet, Try some studies, and if that doesn't work out just try to go from imagination. Even if it usually ends up just getting erased or deleted, I guess I'm still practicing a bit but I doesnt go to far. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips for me, and can explain how to do good studies (by that I mean get the most out of them, learn)

Here's my Crimson Daggers sketchbook if anyone want's to give me some tips on those or issues I should deal with(I know a few of them blend in too much with the background), I've labeled the studies. But the line issue has only been a recent problem.

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-911.html

Replies are much appreciated.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Messages In This Thread
What makes a good study (need a bit of help) - by Jonesoda - 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM