Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
the studies are going great!

about the ball, you got it right, it is on the way. but you should try to get the gradations more soft. also, a little lesson:

There should be families of grays in the object. the families of the light and of the shadows. the grays in the light should not be in the shadows, and the grays of the shadow should not be in the lights.
from that, you get that the reflected ligh is not of the families of the light, it is in the shadows, so it must be darker than the darkest gray of the light. and so on. never put a light value in the shadow, and never a shadow value in the light.

that is your job to do, it's not going to be like that at the model. at the model there could other light soucers influencing the lightning.

hope you got it, if not, just reply and i'll try to explain better!

also, try to organize the hatches. do all of them in diagonal, or vertical, or whatever suits you, but organize them!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM