Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook
the thing is that, since the sphere is a simple objetc, you should choos one. not that i allways say should, not that you must or have, because there's no right or wrong. you do what works for you.

but when you organize the hatching, the drawing has that look of something made with care, something that was meant to be finished. that, as the old masters said, is what makes a professional artist, the care with the drawing.

and the doubt is great! it means you're actually studying, and when you study you get to know a lot of things, and how do you manage that?! it is up to you.

try layering the hatches, start setting the lighest tone you can, and proceed to the darkest(while studying the ball you made). try to hatch in dyagonal, try it vertical, and try is scribbling. see wich one works for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 06-27-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Poyo's I wanna be good! Everyday Sketchbook - by Pedro Cardoso - 07-03-2012, 03:17 AM