Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making*
Jonesoda: thanks dude i definitely will you as well my friend I went browsing through your sketcbook and i can def see the improvement never quit bro!

Hey guys its good to see so many studies and people pushing themselves in here keep going everyone. It really cool I think to know a group of people that take what they do as seriously as the daggers. I realized everyone doesnt think this way kuz i made the mistake of trying to explain why all i do is study to a couple of my buddies and its kinda frustrating when they dont get the fact that you have a goal and you wont let anyone or thing stop you from taking it. kuz life is all about drinking, partying, and bitches right..

Still working on anatomy
a couple anatomy studies, gestures, some application, some still life.....a few tears, some zelda fan art of tingle and david jr. for the forge on cghub, and some random stupid character scribbles wasnt really focused on the character as much as I was trying to apply what Ive learned from torso studies (stupid i know). I started this side challenge for myself this month to try to do 100 torso 100 arms and legs and 100 hands and feet..Ill post those soon not much to see really but Im trying to pound it in my brain amap so ya

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by DavidFisher - 09-13-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by kevin - 09-16-2012, 06:03 AM
RE: Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by alexnegrea - 10-02-2012, 01:23 AM