Environment concept critique please :)
(02-07-2013, 04:38 AM)monkeybread Wrote:
Quote: people as talented as you make me sick! Haha, awesome job!!

Thanks! But don't let me hear you use the talent word ever again. :p It's all about the hard work...talent only probably dictates how quickly you learn and apply what you learn, but without the work, it's worse than useless. So it is good to see you planning all those studies. :)

Nice changes to the piece, its heading there....you want to be careful with the size of the tomb, you dont want to be about be too obvious with your framing of the church and have it feel boxed in...as this is an enviro piece you do want to make sure the enviro is still the focus...I know putting the zombie there risked changing the focus a bit as well which is why I tried to make him less active. You also dont want too many competing focal points. Anyway you definitely shouldn't just do what i did so keep working on it and trying to find your own solutions , that's how you'll learn!

Heh no probs, i do apologise! D: good to hear that in a way actually, i dont rate my own raw talent at all. Yeah im getting rid of the tomb on the left, may add a cross rather than a traditional grave/tomb. Yeah looking at it now, it does take too much attention away, may just block him out instead of detailing face or anything. I'm trying not to copy you as much as possible but for every fault i find you seem to have fixed it so its hard!!!
May do some more work tonight ;)

Messages In This Thread
Environment concept critique please :) - by Wardy - 02-06-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Environment concept critique please :) - by Wardy - 02-07-2013, 05:09 AM