Frankenstein
I really, really like this! A few things that come to mind when I look at it:

- Why are the heavy metal stitches only on the right side of his body? I dig these and I also dig the rips where you can see bits of his glowing interior, but it seems imbalanced the way they're spread out right now.
- I'm assuming that the glowing orb to the left just above his shoulder is supposed to be his eye, but I don't think that's clear enough. Maybe try less of a fuzzy glow and more of a viscous sheen like a real eye.
- The lightening behind the title is too faded for it to be clear that it's emanating from the letters. I actually didn't notice it until the third or fourth glance. You'll have to increase the brilliance if you want this to be more obvious.
- Are all the little blurry dots around his head and shoulders supposed to be rain splatters? I think for this kind of thing to actually be visible, you would have to increase the back-lighting. Like he standing in front of a car's headlights or something, but then you'll have to think about how that lighting would interact with the light source that's falling on his back.

I hope you get more feedback (and from someone with more experience than me) because I would really like to see this piece pushed to its full potential!

Messages In This Thread
Frankenstein - by RyanScott - 02-18-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Frankenstein - by Camilleon - 02-20-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Frankenstein - by RyanScott - 02-27-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Frankenstein - by Elmst - 02-21-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Frankenstein - by Trevor S. - 02-25-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Frankenstein - by Myriam - 02-27-2013, 06:44 PM