looking for a study partner
Hi my name is Atey and i am 24.
I love to paint and draw like most people here, i started drawing about 3years and 2 months ago,my native is arabic and i speak fluent Swedish,good English i can understand Norwegian and danish quite well.

Currently working as a full time concept artist in U.K and freelance illustrator,i recently got a offer from my freelance client to go work full time in house with them which is in Japan/Tokyo so i decided to leave my current employer my last work day with them is 8th of march, so what i will do after that is gonna be freelance until i get my visa which is about 1-5~months then i am off to Japan.

But until then i want to make the most of this time and push heavy upon improving, that's why i am out for a study partner, i work really hard and always keep my times and hours i set, and i take painting very serious and i am looking for someone with similar mind set and dedication. I set up my schedule to show my work hours in the coming months http://i.imgur.com/XgDCAAf.png

the areas in green are the one i wish to do with a study partner,( obviously we paint our own subject matter since i guess everyone knows what they need to focus on ) but it can be fun and helpful to have someone to talk to and get fresh eyes on your work. I am very friendly person and i enjoy to joke around a lot and have good laugh ^^

I will be able to start on the 10th of march with you,

If you want you can take a look at my work http://snatti.cghub.com and if you think we would get along well you can always dropp me an email [email protected] or add me on skype : snatti1

thanks for reading!

Messages In This Thread
looking for a study partner - by snatti - 03-02-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: looking for a study partner - by Heavenwill - 03-02-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: looking for a study partner - by Izzual - 03-07-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: looking for a study partner - by YOLOLEX - 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: looking for a study partner - by unlimitedbacon - 03-08-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: looking for a study partner - by Korky - 03-09-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: looking for a study partner - by unlimitedbacon - 03-09-2013, 03:18 AM
RE: looking for a study partner - by snatti - 03-11-2013, 12:45 AM