So... am I entry level? What am I...?
Heya, I'm by no means a pro, but I have freelanced a bit as well and hopefully I can offer some help.

I don't really see why you can't apply for any role you please, unless of course you perhaps don't want to be advertising yourself if your work isn't up to scratch. I'd say that you will probably have better luck applying for jobs that match your skill level or are just slightly "outside" your skill level. Really it doesn't even matter, because all it will come down to for an artist role is your folio. If your folio is crap, unless you have a special contact into a particular company, you won't make it through.

I would be less concerned about applying at the "right" level, and have a harsh honest look at your folio, get some critique and opinion and then really try to make it the best you can and keep practicing and improving.
First crit on your folio....it didn't work for me!! No way to click on the section links?? So instant fail on that front...unless I'm a r*tard and can't figure it out...which could be as i am running on 3 hours sleep from last night :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
So... am I entry level? What am I...? - by Grace_Elizabeth - 03-22-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: So... am I entry level? What am I...? - by Amit Dutta - 03-23-2013, 09:54 AM