This isn't the sketchbook you're looking for
Hi, I've just started simlar thead on CA.org, to motivate me to get my sh*t togeder and push myself to work harder than ever. And since in that case more = better Im starting my own sb here as well.

So, just to get this thing going in the next few posts I'm gonna post some stuff I've been doing since 2009 when I've graduated from highschool and decided to become profesional artists up untill now.

Between autumn 2009 and summer 2010 for few months I've been attending private art course, where I've done my first still life studies. Unfortunately I dont have any photos of them yet, but I'll try to upload them in the future. I've done some life model drawings there too, but they sucked so much that I wasn't even making photos of them.

These are drawings from my first portfolio to Fine Art Academy in Wroclaw + some extra wip's gif's. I've been doing these on my own between autumn 2010 and summer 2011 (i didnt got in that year)

Photos are pretty bad - pencil is a real bitch to capture with camera - too much light reflections. I hope I'll be able to make some proper photos somewhere in the future.

Everything is B1 format 100x70 cm / ~40x28 in - all done in pencil

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
This isn't the sketchbook you're looking for - by VonKulfon - 03-22-2013, 11:51 PM