Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental

@darktiste: Thanks so much again for that great feedback and generous info drop, I greatly appreciate your interest, and generosity. Yes, I do enjoy the community activities more because it is great to have community especially creative community. We are a small subculture of people who are involved with stuff like this at this time in the world it seems, so I do cherish community efforts and gatherings. I respect the time struggle and that many don't have time to participate and so forth, but I cherish the times when everyone can participate, learn, and enjoy themselves, and creating the art is always exciting; at least to me it is.

@joesephcow: Surprisingly enough, I'm just a very spontaneous creative who strikes lightning fast at the opportunity of something inspiring me =) I'm glad you like the image. I tend to put more into the image making aspects of things than the overall concept because that is the part I enjoy most and take on more of the form of an Illustrator than concept artist. I do enjoy the concept process of coming up with an idea, but I definitely like illustrating it more. I hope you are well and great work again on the forums.

*I attached a copy of my first creature generation if either of you is interested  Bomb

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental - by SpectreX - 03-23-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental - by Lege1 - 01-30-2023, 09:34 AM