Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental
Quote:@joesephcow: Surprisingly enough, I'm just a very spontaneous creative who strikes lightning fast at the opportunity of something inspiring me =) I'm glad you like the image. I tend to put more into the image making aspects of things than the overall concept because that is the part I enjoy most and take on more of the form of an Illustrator than concept artist. I do enjoy the concept process of coming up with an idea, but I definitely like illustrating it more. I hope you are well and great work again on the forums.

*I attached a copy of my first creature generation if either of you is interested  Bomb

Ooh I actually like that  creature generation, that seems like a tough but fun one. Are you gonna give it a go? If so maybe I'll sketch something too. I also am the same way, I'm more inclined toward illustration, I usually design things to the level where it works in a painting, and then no further. I want to get into more concepting in the future, though, it's a different way of looking at things that I think I could be good at, though I'm not sure the professional side of it really appeals to me much.

Messages In This Thread
Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental - by SpectreX - 03-23-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Weekly Art Challenge #3: Creature - Elemental - by JosephCow - 01-30-2023, 10:48 AM