Character pose crit please
Hey all,
Well after making a few people a tad peeved that I cant change my characters pose after rendering, I have followed advice and posted some poses!
Right, so I've used lines of action, and they should still be evident in green behind so I havent cheated!
This dude is a zombie boss, I was caught between a scythe dude and an insecticide dude so I went with the latter as its more modern as it needs to be.
He will use his poison spray gun (its an agricultural setting, so its pesticide in canisters on his back/carrying, hence the tubes coming from his back and what hes holding).
He will also use the poison spray as an ignition fuel to make a flame thrower style thing, with a match/cigarette lighter/ candle (?!)... some sorta flame! Look up 'centipede' by Knife Party, and the video to that, and you will catch my drift, it was an unintentional copy :/ Still great song and vid.
Refs:
http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/e...esemer.jpg
http://nasdonline.org/static_content/doc...s147f1.gif
So yah, thats what Im going for, I want him to be a creepy kind of person, that you find in a fields sneaking around, he will be weakened by poisoned/ infected limbs from the dripping insecticide, (i dunno if this is realistic, will research), so I want him to be limping, shuffling and crouched, so perhaps 2 isnt a very good representation of this...).
Anyways, it took me about an hour of shuffling through poses to come up with some that look almost ok, so I hope at least one of these is good.
Please tell me your favourite along with any advice you have :D
All the best :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Character pose crit please - by Wardy - 04-16-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Mike086 - 04-17-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Wardy - 04-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Wardy - 04-18-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Wardy - 04-25-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Mike086 - 04-25-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: Character pose crit please - by Wardy - 04-25-2013, 08:48 AM