The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Fuck almost a month without updating, have'nt had internet for two weeks and I have been feeling really rough so I have'nt got much done.

Anyway this are my designs so far for my project, I call it:the project which has no name as I am terrible with naming things.

it's essentially a mafia story set in a steampunky world based around the great depression of the 1930's. I got alot of inspiration from pulp fiction a bit of cowboy bebop and another anime set during the 1930's called baccano(whihc itse;f is very quinten tarantino like) there's basically several storys going on at the same time.
Think im gonna work till well after the summer is over as well seeing as I have'nt been able to draw much the last month and i'll have a new tablet by then as well.

First one of the as of right now unamed mob bosses. i'm putting several different races and creatures into this, this is the only one right now I have designed but I plan to have up to 5 of them including humans once I can think of some better designs, also yeah I relize how he looks like a drowzy pokemon XD I only relized afterwards.
I might redesign them actually aside from maybe the nose size and horns I can't think of something that'd make all the people in the species look different from one another.

Drew both of these as seperate designs for the same policeman bot but after looking over them both I think it might be a good idea to just make several diferent kinds of these robots each with different purposes, the first looks more like a rusty worker while the second looks alot more milatarized, so I think i'm gonna make a bunch of different ones.

And lastly one of the villains which without knowing(this is gonna become a thing with this project is'nt it) I named it after a creepypasta my friends reads.
Laughing Jack, might make a more detailed version of his face as I don't like how the mask texture turned out, also think I maybe could have exaggerated his smile and eyes a bit more to make them look mad but I was experimenting with more real looking expressions.

Anyway story with him is he's going around murdering gang members, mafia members and the police for an unknown reason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 07-18-2013, 10:57 AM