wip need some advice
Hey guys been busy with work so haven't had a lot of free time to dedicate to working on this. Here is what I have so far, hopefully I can dedicate some free time to it and finish it over the weekend. Went with just the blue and fixed the colors a bit like NRAG suggested. Also worked a bit on vignetting like monkeybread had suggested and have just been reworking it in general making the changes you guys have suggested.

I forgot to explain something the last time I was on here. Originally I had sketched out this comp to be a pretty close up. But when I added the big gun it pushed it back a bit and then I had 3 options fix it to include the other arm, rest of torso and thighs, crop it closer or leave it as is. Since I was unsure at the time I just started working on it as is and eventually just decided to leave it there. I know the comp isnt the best I am still considering doing one of the other two options, crop it closer or zoom it out. Im open to suggestions.

Still want to add some more detail, blood, scratches, fix up the gun a bit more, etc but what do you guys think? Do you think its looking better? Anything that you see that i still need to work on or adjust? Thanks again for the help guys.

Messages In This Thread
wip need some advice - by kailos - 05-31-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: wip need some advice - by Amit Dutta - 05-31-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: wip need some advice - by NRAG - 06-03-2013, 05:11 AM
RE: wip need some advice - by kailos - 06-03-2013, 05:39 AM
RE: wip need some advice - by kailos - 06-15-2013, 01:21 PM