Weekly Visual Library Building - 5: Horses
Excellent Stuff everyone :)
Damian: Yep, I make a new one every week, but nothing stops you from posting in the past ones if you like them :) Just do what ever interests you, its all about you, not about whats current :)
Your horses look great too btw. I especially like the form of the greyscale one.

Madzia: That shape breakdown is great. Totally going to note that down for future reference :)

Wingal: Thanks for that link, I used some of them in mine and book marked it to use in the future. I'll also look into that book, from what I can see it has some really neat stuff in it.

Most of mine are just gestures, trying to get the feel of the horse and the motion. Also excuse the dodgy SB pages amongst them.

Visual Library - Horses - Page 1
[Image: 130610-10.jpg]

Visual Library - Horses - Page 2 and learning Gouache
[Image: 130610-11.jpg]

Visual Library - Horses - Page 3
[Image: 130610-12.jpg]

Visual Library Building - Horses - Page 4
[Image: 130610-13.jpg]

Visual Library Building - Horses - Page 5. These Gestures are great for learning proportion
[Image: 130610-14.jpg]

Visual Library Building - Horses - Page 6
[Image: 130610-15.jpg]

P.S. Horses actually have tails.. Totally always thought they were just hair on the end of a stump.. I'm an idiot lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weekly Visual Library Building - 5: Horses - by Jaik - 06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Weekly Visual Library Building - 5: Horses - by TriSarahTops - 06-28-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Weekly Visual Library Building - 5: Horses - by TriSarahTops - 07-01-2013, 08:43 PM