Focus!
Wink 
There are a lot of distractions that bring me away from the work that I need to do. This applies to both my schoolwork and my art.

So, I need to be more sacred with the time I spend on my schoolwork and my art. Allow less distractions to pop up and suck up my time.

I think I may also have a problem of over-complicating and over-estimating the task at hand, which leads me to procrastinate a little.

What I wish to accomplish with this determination:

Actually get to bed on time(11PM), so I can have at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Also, maintain the same sleeping hours for the whole week, instead of throwing it haywire on the weekends. This way I can get in an awesome 6 hours a day of art on the weekend!

Be able to put more time into art pieces for my AP Portfolio.

Do my school assignments well (I already do this, but I wish to be able to do this as well as all these other goals I want to go for)

Utilize my 45-minute studyhall at school to the furthest extent to get a head-start on homework(this sort of goes with my school assignments, but this is important as well).

Less time spent idling, browsing art on the internet, browsing stupid shit on the internet, and shorten naps after coming home from school

Be able to work on personal artwork and studies without endangering the above goals(have time to actually get some good anatomy or master studies in)

Messages In This Thread
Focus! - by Nexuun - 09-12-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Focus! - by Nexuun - 01-01-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Focus! - by darktiste - 01-02-2014, 02:45 AM