Monster Hunter Fan Art . Need critique. (First Time posting)
(12-14-2013, 09:12 AM)darktiste Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 03:00 PM)Mike086 Wrote: Your anatomy is broken, the head is too small. Your blue sky would affect his clothing, he has a copy and pasted look because of that.

Meat is correct about your outline, it needs one or none, right now it looks unfinished.

Is the big white circle a light source? If so the lighting it not matching it, put an action figure on a table and shine a flashlight towards it and into your eyes, it would cause a heavy shadow and obscure the figure.

Another issue is that you are dipping into your dark values too much. Do a study with a figure and a flashlight.

Hello just want to share my opinion about your comment i think you sound to ''me'' a bit to aggressive like he as no choose but to follow your instruction i would recommend you to say you can instead of do a study because to ''me''it was to imperative .It would sound better in my opinion.Also saying that is anatomy is broken was for ''me'' not acceptable

Sorry! My tone is way off in text format.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Hunter Fan Art . Need critique. (First Time posting) - by Mike086 - 12-14-2013, 10:48 AM