Power Girl pin-up help!
Ok, well a few things I guess wrt differentiating the leotard. Have clear physical boundaries where they seem to merge, ie a distinct seam. You do that relatively well in the arm section, not so well in the hip area. Second, the material read and especially specularity of the leotard is identical to her skin. It shouldn't be. Even in the ref you posted there is a clear difference in how the material reacts to the light; it's generally less reflective and more matte.
Third, while the colour cast of the light is the same across the scene, what we actually see is the combination of that and whatever the local colour of the object being reflected is. So a pure white leotard, will definitely be colour cast towards warm by the light, but not as much as her skin will. I think just cooling it down will help.

Wrt shadow saturation, there is never a hard and universal rule. Colour is highly subjective based on what is around it, but I would say a general thing would be highest saturation in mid tones and less in shadow areas, but this is not a rule. Use colour balance to tweak things easily. I'm not at my laptop, but once I get on it I might try some tweaks and see if it helps.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
Power Girl pin-up help! - by Audie Eagleheart - 01-25-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by Audie Eagleheart - 01-27-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by Audie Eagleheart - 01-31-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by blazingbrain - 01-31-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by Amit Dutta - 02-01-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by Audie Eagleheart - 02-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: Power Girl pin-up help! - by Amit Dutta - 02-01-2014, 05:08 PM