Help me become a Professional Artist
Gasp its the new year already!? man time flies. 
my skill however is still at an undesired state as i may say. anyhow.
what ive been trying to pursue in this months is still anatomy as usual and gesture drawing from photos though i try to mix things up with still lifes and full on figure studies.
but im also doing zbrush right now trying to sculpt what ive learned about doing the anatomy studies.
i do find out the benefits of doing 3d and theyre particularly helpful when done alongside drawing studies.

I try to pump out imagination sketches after all of these though i dont like doing them cos i suck at them.

[Image: figure%201.jpg] [Image: gesture%204.jpg]
[Image: figure%202.jpg]
[Image: study.jpg]
[Image: Environment%20design%20scrap.jpg]
[Image: ISASL.jpg]
[Image: Project%201.jpg]
[Image: Studyyyy.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
[Image: Environment%20Design%20Rocks%20final%20week.jpg]

the last one was from Amit's mentorship program, Environment Design rocks!
ive watched the last crit and it was really insightful! so thanks amit if you're reading this!
im disappointed as to the quality of the work i have put out but just like you said were improving even though it doesnt look like it. if for you it looks like that i have improved then ill take it.

i have learned alot this past year and i hope to learn even more this coming 2016.

=========

i got to mention. this coming February ill be taking my shot at going to work. i am already 20 so i thought i really need to give it a go just for experience and to overcome my social anxiety that has since plague me this past 3 years of locking myself up at this room in pursuit of mastery and greatness.

i dont know how its gonna turn out. but i have faith that this is for the good. ill have less time to work on my skills but in turn having this constraint will hopefully make me more focused and spend my remaining time more wisely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 03-23-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 04-06-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Kir - 06-21-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by KurtJeremy - 01-23-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Flo - 01-27-2016, 06:33 PM