Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper?
I read manga online and read some fantasy and sci book in physic since i have the time and i try to go outside and read when the weather let me do so that i can enjoy the weather and some good book.

I like to force my self to buy some book so that it help me read them but that not a 100% sucess method to make me read since there is so much to see now a day. I think it important to be aware of how much we focus on specific thing and try to diversifiy the activity we have. I personally think i improve since i cut into stuff like facebook.I also think that people should have there offline time where they sketch on paper and do some relaxing stuff because i find that being on the computer seem to make me rush to find anything of interest.Also being outside without a computer put me outside of my confort zone and that good.

But the best thing about taking the time to read is that it pratice the imagination(prefer book to manga sometime).

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper? - by darktiste - 05-08-2014, 04:40 AM