Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper?
I read all the time. Fiction and non fiction, Paper and digital, though i do admit more digital...only because it's more portable. I love it and could never stop reading, though the art + working full time thing did get in the way a lot. I found that developing a routine of sorts helps to be consistent, like reading before bed, or maybe on a commute, or during lunches.

You make time for what you enjoy and value so maybe try take a weekend and read something you are pretty sure you'll like cover to cover to regain that voracious appetite.

Also nothing better than music or a good book to stimulate your own ideas too. And if that wasn't enough reason to force yourself to do it, just remember there is no way you could read all the amazing books out there in three or four lifetimes. If you read two books a week for the next 40 years, that would only be a little over 4000 books....not a lot.....so you may as well get cracking because time to enjoy them is diminishing every day :p. And in terms of laptop distraction..There is literally nothing online anywhere that can beat the enjoyment of a great book. I know. I've searched the entire internet....it's 70% boobs and 30% cats

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper? - by Amit Dutta - 05-08-2014, 11:31 PM