Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper?
(08-28-2014, 03:56 AM)Chachava Wrote: I also absolutely love Douglas Adams' 'Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy', and a couple of the Tom Clancy books.

Awesome, I too am a fan of The Hitchhiker's Guide. I also love Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, the other series by Adams.

I read often, it's usually what I'm doing if I'm not drawing or on my computer. I'm fond of writers such as Garry Kilworth, Margaret Atwood (read her MaddAddam trilogy if you haven't already, it's amazing), Chris Beckett and Hermann Hesse. I also read non-fiction philosophy and zoology books. At the moment I'm currently reading Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami, which I'm enjoying thus far.

I much prefer reading physical books over e-books; I just love the feeling of holding a book and flicking through the pages. Plus the smell, I love the smell of books. Anyone else find that? Also just because I like collecting books and arranging them on my shelves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you sit down a read, y'know, stuff on paper? - by StardustLarva - 08-28-2014, 07:07 AM