Poll: Which style mentoring thing would you prefer? (probably read below first)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
lectures, review and homework
46.15%
6 46.15%
themed and more freeform discussion like a podcast
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ImSkeptical wants to help you become skeptical! And with art things too...
There's already a few applicants, but I guess I should try just in case I have the opportunity for this. But first I just want to say thank you for doing this! It's going to be super awesome, I can tell.

Okay, reasons I want to join:
- I need the kick in the ass
- I finally have some free time during the next three months, and I also need to get into drawing more during school
- I think having someone constantly being there to help me work hard is something that will keep me going more
- Working together will also help, I tend to work better when I'm involved in a community
- Becoming friends, networking, just hanging out and being awesome
- Getting lots of critique on my pieces and being able to help out others, too

I have drawings up on my sketchbook and my DA, but I don't post there too much. The link is in my sig!

Again, thanks so much!

EDIT: Okay, I guess I'll add some more stuff.

I'm ZC, my name is Ellie, I'm 18, soon to be a sophomore in college this fall. My major is painting, and although I'm getting more of a traditional training in school, I'm definitely looking to teach myself more commercial illustrations and design. I'm eager to build a portfolio and my goal is to be at a professional level by the time I'm 20, so around a year and a half. I may not have the most impressive sketchbook but I'm dedicated to improving and becoming a better artist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ImSkeptical wants to help you become skeptical! And with art things too... - by ZombieChinchilla - 05-21-2014, 03:32 AM