Teach me and I'll teach you!
Hey sorry everyone. I kind of just let this thread die. I didn't think anyone would respond after a few weeks went by with no replies. I just now checked my email after about a two month break from the internet and noticed that someone had responded to my offer to mentor. I guess I'm just really old-school because I don't spend a lot of time on the internet and I rarely check my email. Everyone knows if they really want to reach me they have to call me on the phone. I don't do facebook or twitter because I like to keep it real and I'm no narcissist. I do have a skype account which I rarely check these days.

I've been busy running a life drawing workshop from my house--I thought I'd help out the community where I live by getting people interested in drawing. So that's been taking up a lot of my time lately. I still want to get more into this digital art stuff and try to get a job in the film industry doing digital matte paintings and other related stuff. So my offer to help someone with anatomy still stands if someone's willing to teach me in return. And if there's just one book I can recommend on the subject of anatomy, and I think I've mentioned this before, it's the little-known medical book from Platzer called "Color Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 1". Everything you ever needed to know is in that book! It's a college medical text so it's not cheap--last I checked it was $40--but at least it's small and convenient.

So I'll read any comments and pm's I've received and get back to everyone.

Messages In This Thread
Teach me and I'll teach you! - by Eric - 06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Teach me and I'll teach you! - by Eric - 06-12-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Teach me and I'll teach you! - by nufftalon - 07-17-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Teach me and I'll teach you! - by Eric - 08-08-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Teach me and I'll teach you! - by Eric - 08-20-2014, 10:46 AM