|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Cyprinus: Hey man glad you dropped by! Thanks for the advice, with the color study I'm basically picking as little colors as I can that make the mayority of the shapes read and check out their properties on the color selection menu, specially focusing on their value and saturation levels, and trying to get as much as I can out of it. Lately I'm learning that many values are darker than I thought and that has been a consistent problem with my stuff prior to starting these studies, so I guess I'm getting something out of it :) I'm sketching a few ideas I have for personal works and I'll try to get them done along next week, they'll most likely suck though. I'm diging your progress too man, you're headed to a real sweet place! :)

So, today I did another color study and a birthday gift for my grandma, funny how the very simple virthday drawing took me way longer than the color study ( about 2,5 hours). I have also kept experimenting with drawing and mark making and I think I've learned a few things, I'll upload some of them on my next post cause right now I'm too tired to scan/edit/upload them.

[Image: colorstudylvls004.jpg]
[Image: FelicidadesBuba2.jpg]

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 07-27-2014, 11:10 PM