|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Rafa: Thanks man, a couple days have indeed gone to waste, but I have reflected a lot on what to focus on next and I came up with a pretty good idea on what I'm doing wrong, so I guess it's not so wasted hehe.

Bjulvar: Hehe yeah man, your feedback on the chow piece really helped me, it's funny what you say because it's exactly what I thought after coming back from my fever hehe, I have introduced some lights to pop the character, and I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the result. And yeah dude, New Vegas was all about cowboys shooting shit with lasers and whatnot, best game ever haha. And thanks for the good wishes :D

Birchgrove: Thanks man! Glad you dig, and also thanks for the good wishes hehe.

Well. After two days pretty fucked up, I seem to be recovering, so today I tossed about 6 hours into studying and whatnot, still I'm taking it slow cause I'm not 100% ok, but it's better than nothing:

Lame warmups ( surprisingly rusty on these after only 2 days of not doing them):

[Image: warmups014.jpg]
[Image: warmups015.jpg]
[Image: warmups016.jpg]

Design Studies, I REALLY recommend you guys to do these, in pencil if possible so it's quicker, go simple and don't copy the reference, do your own thing based on the ref and try to reverse eingeneer what's going on, it's the only kind of study that I remember 100% with just one try:

[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG-4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]

And to wrap it up, I tossed about 3 hours into the CHOW piece, redid tons of mistakes, change the lights, etc. I'm starting to delve into color now, I know it's far from being perfect value-wise, but it will have to do, I'll try to do it better in the next one. By the way any advise or crits regarding color are VERY WELLCOME:

[Image: ChowPaintingcolor1.jpg]

Off to bed, see you tomorrow! :D

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 08-28-2014, 10:40 PM