Critique
Hii Smrfeettee! :) Thank you so much for such a detailed critique! I can really see how the whole image pop when u did this with values and lights(looks like it has so much more volume), and the leg is much batter like u put it, looks more balanced. I would love to improve my realistic painting(rendering) but still keep this not so realistic feeling(fantasy or whatever that style is XD). I will try to practice more with lights and combination of hard and soft edges like you said :)
Yea i knew it was a stupid question, wont ask it again:) And in comparesnt to my favorite artists i think i am still soooo low, i still need A LOT of hard work. So no i don't feel like we are at the same level, but i will do my best to be one day! I think my weaknesses are 2 static figures(even when am trying to loosen them and put them in dynamic poses)-its like that because i have drawn static figures all my life and now its hard to move from what u have been doing for pretty much whole my life, but recently i have been trying to loosen up :D. Light as u can see is also one of my problems need to work on that more- think those are my 2 biggest weaknesses right now. U helped me a lot thank you again <3
I was wondering can i ask you about my other piece(that i am currently working on), if its not 2 much trouble?

Messages In This Thread
Critique - by Lallepeya - 09-22-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Critique - by smrr - 09-22-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Critique - by Lallepeya - 09-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Critique - by smrr - 09-23-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Critique - by Lallepeya - 09-26-2014, 02:51 AM